thank you for entering
Our Braai Hamper Competition, in partnership with Freddy Hirsch has come to an end. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all that took part. Visit our Facebook page to see all the winners. Remember to Like our page to be the first to be notified of future competitions like these.
Click here to visit our Facebook Page
- This competition is open to people of 18 years and older, except directors, members, partners, employees of Fleisherei ®, Biltong@ZA® and Meat@ZA and/or their spouses, parents, children or families.
- The competition will run from 6 Feb – 3 March 2019. No entries before or after this date will be considered. The competition series will run over a course of 4 weeks. Every week is a new competition. 4 Winners will be randomly selected every week (16 winners in total). The winners of each week will be notified via Facebook on the following Monday (11 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb and 4 March 2019) after the draw for that week has been done. Each winner will receive a Fleisherei Braai Hamper worth R500. The prize must be collected from any of our Fleisherei Deli’s, during business hours, within 7 days of being notified. Those winners who do not collect their prize within the specified period will forfeit their prize.
- Winners must arrange with Fleisherei, in advance, at which branch they want to collect their prize. All prizes are packed at our head office (Brakfontein Factory Deli, Centurion) and dispatched to the relevant store. For a list of all our Delis please visit biltong.co.za/locations
- This competition can only be entered by following the instructions in the “How to Enter” section of the appropriate week.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or transferable to another party.
- Fleisherei ® & Biltong@ZA® reserve the right to cancel any prize in the event where any of the winner’s actions may be fraudulent in respect of the entry to this competition.
- The winners’ names will be made public and the winners give their consent for Fleisherei ® and Biltong@ZA® to publish their names in the media.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.