1. The Company acknowledges, respects and confirms the User's rights to privacy and data protection. The Company shall use and disclose the User’s personal information (which shall include all information of the User as individual, the User’s name, e-mail address, contact numbers and the like) in the manner stated in this policy. The Company reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time, which will be published on the Company’s website.
2. A User can visit the Company’s website and access information while remaining anonymous and without revealing any personal information. When the User enters the Company’s website, we can determine your domain name and your browser and operating system, but we cannot determine any personal information. The Company uses this information only to ascertain technical implementation to ensure our users get the best possible experience for the browser they are using.
4. In order to register for certain services or to send communication, the Company may ask the User for personal information, which information will only be used by the Company to provide the requested services. The Company may also use such information for its own internal purposes including the verification of identity, managing and updating customer databases and for marketing and product research.
5. The Company uses all reasonable endeavours to have electronic procedures and systems to ensure accuracy and to prevent unauthorised access to the User’s personal information. The Company will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose the User’s personal information to any third party without the User’s consent. The Company reserves the right to provide information to governmental agencies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory organisations if the Company is required to do so by law or such action is necessary to comply with the law or with any legal process, or to protect and defend the Company’s rights and property or that of the Company’s customers or other associated companies, or to prevent fraud or abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of the Company’s website; or to protect the personal safety or property of customers or the public. The Company reserves the right to share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, which shall not include the disclosure of any personal information which can identify any individual consumer in any manner.
7. In the event where the User would like to receive detail about the information which the Company may have on record about the User, the User may direct such a request to the Company subject to the payment of the Company’s fees and expenses (which will be disclosed upfront to the User) in respect of the providing of such information by the Company to the User.
8. The User may elect not to receive any information or communications from the Company by means of a request to the Company to remove its detail from the Company’s database or to stop from receiving the electronic communication, alternatively the User can follow the instructions on such communications.