- 1 tub full cream, smooth cottage cheese.
- 1 cup biltong powder.
- a handful of fresh basil, finely cut.
- half of an onion, finely chopped.
- a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- a few good grinds of black pepper.
- cling wrap to refrigerate.
Fleisherei Test Drive Comments:
A quick, easy and gorgeous snack. Creamy, delicious and made in a minute. A great addition to your entertaining repertoire. One of our biltong powder tubs will give you more than enough for this recipe, so either double up or keep the left overs in the freezer (for up to 2 months)
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients, except the cling wrap (of course), and mix thoroughly with a spoon until combined.
- Line a dessert bowl or plastic container with cling wrap, transfer the pate, cover and refrigerate until use.