- 4 x rump sosaties
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup fruit chutney
- juice from one lemon
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon medium heat curry powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- salt and black pepper
I decided to go with a spicy yet sweet combination of tomato sauce, fruit chutney, mustard, chili, oregano and lemon juice. I also added some sugar to balance out the spiciness – it turned out pretty fantastic. – Anina (www.aninas-recipes.com)
Fleisherei Test Drive Comments:
Time to spice up your life, with these quick and easy rump sosaties. Chilli, mustard and oregano give great depth of flavour.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
- Marinade the sosaties in a plastic bowl with a lid, overnight or for at least 1 hour.
- Braai or grill for a few minutes on each side.