Full Time Positions Currently Available
- Relevant qualification from reputable institution advantage.
- Min 3 years IT experience.
- Good time management.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Contactable references.
- Reliable, innovative, trustworthy, dynamic.
- Fast-paced environment.
- First line support IT issues (office, outlets, etc.).
- Knowledge, set-up, repair, troubleshooting IT.
- Microsoft, hardware & peripheral support.
- Network, wireless set-up, installation, maintenance, etc.
- CCTV installation, set-up, maintenance, DVR’s, etc.
- Server experience, set-up, maintenance, safety.
- Firewall set-up, maintenance, updating.
Summary of Duties (not limited to):
Basic salary + provident fund.
Send CV to: email@example.com (Ref:BZA-IT)
New biltong/meat deli (opening July)
- Min 4 yrs exp.
- Meat technician qualification advantage.
- Sober habits, punctual, trustworthy, team player.
- Reliable transport.
- Skillful with knowledge of all meat types & cuts.
- Ability to efficiently handle customer service/queries.
- Assisting customers at deli counter/on floor with requests, order, info, etc.
- Diligent processing of customer orders received at outlet/online.
- Offloading/loading meat from suppliers/to customers.
- Breaking hind/fore quarters, buttocks, etc. into specific cuts.
- Ability to efficiently work all butchery equipment, portioning, cutting, trimming, etc.
- Ensuring proper stock distribution by implementing FIFO (first in first out).
- Effective stock control, ensuring proper stock levels of all products at all times.
- Doing regular stock counts (meat/biltong products, consumables, etc).
- Stock management – ordering, receiving, dispatching, scanning, returns, etc.
- Weighing, wrapping, vacuuming, packing of meat/biltong products as required per procedures.
- Understanding and enforcing GMP, GHP and cold chain.
- Deli counter lay outs, stock control, labelling, etc.
- Cleaning, sanitizing, ensuring a hygienic workplace and following all proper and trained on cleaning procedures.
- Wearing all protective clothing (boots, apron, mop cap, etc.) when working in specific areas.
Basic salary + provident fund + overtime.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref:BZA-NLPMTW)
New biltong/meat deli (opening July)
- Grade 12.
- Min 5 yrs retail & management exp.
- Value added products, cold meats & portion cutting knowledge.
- Excellent verbal & written comms skills.
- PC literate (especially Excel)
- Sober habits, versatile skills, punctual, go-getter, trustworthy, dynamic.
- Demonstrated ability to lead employees.
- Manage staff, schedules, productivity, running costs, disciplinary measures.
- Customer relations, services, orders, complaints, feedback, etc.
- Manage all orders, distribution, follow-up, etc.
- Stock ordering, intake, analysis, evaluations.
- Ensuring sufficient stock levels of all products.
- Minimizing returns, reworks & wastage.
- Understanding and enforcing GMP, GHP and Cold chain.
- Compliance with health & meat requirements & regulations.
- Ensuring & implementing FIFO principles.
- Ensuring proper, presentable & continuous dressing of the deli butchery counter.
- Ability to properly work & maintain all necessary equipment used in biltong & meat production.
- Ensuring overall cleanliness and hygiene of the outlet and butchery department.
- Overseeing and performing hygiene, equipment, customer service, etc. training.
- Introducing & commission new production items/lines as approved.
- Open & close outlet/s as required.
- Interview prospective staff & reviewing staff as required.
Basic salary + provident fund package.
Send CV to: email@example.com (Ref:BZA-NLPBMW)
Part Time Positions Currently Available
- Customer service
- All cashier duties
- Stock management
- Min 2 yrs sales exp
- Friendly, dynamic, team player, punctual, hardworking, trustworthy
- Fast learner & excellent customer & comms skills
- Reliable transport
Daily fee + commission (monthly salary).
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref:BZA-BFPT)